What does Questis do
Questis is a financial-wellness technology company with a passion for people, for software, and for optimizing the way people experience and manage their financial lives. We are an ecosystem, providing people with clear tailored engagement pathways to better financial outcomes through software connectivity, personalized guidance, basic financial planning principles, and much more. Our expertise is derived from years in both the financial planning industry and the enterprise software space. We are a nimble, ultra-focused team building a configurable enterprise platform to change behavior. If you’re interested in working hard at a fast growing company, and playing a key role in effectively connecting people to their positive financial futures, this is the place for you.
What we look for
We’re always searching for talented engineers of all levels and skill sets to join our team in Charleston, SC. We look for great communicators with strong passion for learning, for building things that don’t yet exist, and for improving the way people do things with technology. We’re developer built, product-focused teammates; we’re are given trust, independence, and ownership of our work. If this sounds appealing to you, read on.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a team of developers, designers and product owners to build end-to-end solutions in multiple languages
- Develop and implement these solutions leveraging Angular/HTML/CSS, Node, Python and PostgreSQL
- Help scope projects, create estimates and track progress using JIRA and agile/lean startup methodologies
- Help your team solve problems in a high-quality way that fulfills functional requirements, performs well, and is easy to use
- Participate in development planning, code reviews, software demonstrations, build maintenance and automated deployments
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding (5+ yrs) of modern full stack development (Angular, Node, React, CSS, Less, Grunt, Bower, gulp) with readable, maintainable, performant code
- You are experienced in lean startup, agile development practices
- You are accustomed to developing code in a CI/D environment using Docker
- You are experienced with RESTful API design and development
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
More about us
We believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background will lead to a better work environment for our team and better technology for our business. This is something we value deeply. We encourage anyone interested and similarly inspired, to join us, and be a part of changing the way people manage their financial wellness and subsequently, live their best lives.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited Vacation – unlimited work and equivalent vacation
- Work Remotely – build an environment where people want to be, but we understand we all have busy lives
- Pet Friendly – bring your dog (or fish) to work, but be respectful
- Equity – sharing in the Questis quest means you own part of the company
- Beer on Tap – yes, we have a keg at our location and people are allowed to drink because we trust people to be responsible, accountable and respectful (and we like beer)